About Me

Hi, I’m Zoe . You might have seen me at school. I go to Beta Academy. I am 12 years old and I’m in the 6th grade. Here’s a few things that you might want to know about me. I love sloths, dogs, and ligers (they are a cross between a male lion and a female tiger). They are my favorite animals. I love to play sports. I think that sports are fun. A good thing about sports is that it’s a good way to be fit. The sport that I am playing right now is volleyball. We have four games left in our season. You should come and watch our games!!  Our last 3 will be at the Beta Gym. My favorite color is purple . I think it’s a beautiful color. I have one older sister and two younger sisters. My favorite thing to eat is salad with Olive Garden dressing. My favorite instrument is the drums. I played them for a song at our church for kid’s choir.  My mom is working on getting drum lessons for me. My favorite subject in school is Math. However,  I am a pretty good writer, as well. I’m looking forward to an amazing Beta Scholar year!

One thought on “About Me”